Ottawa, ON- April 17th, 2017
The latest version of Mydoma Studio has rolled out to users in 30+ countries. This version was largely shaped on user feedback and focuses on delivering tools to help interior designers grow their business.
“A strong repeatable process and delivering a really great customer experience are imperative to scaling a design business. However, there is no process that is perfect for everyone. This new version is built to be very flexible in terms of the way that designers interact with their clients and other stakeholders in a project. This applies whether they’re a team of 1 or a team of 20.” Says Mydoma CEO, Sarah Daniele.
The new version comes with about a dozen new features. Users were invited to subscribe to sneak peek updates several weeks before the launch to get an idea of what was coming, dubbed #MydomaReveal by the marketing team.
Some highlights of the new features released in this version include:
- Grouping multiple rooms (spaces) into a single project
- Inviting multiple users into a project (e.g. contractor, builder, painter) with custom permissions
- Inviting multiple clients into a project
- Checklists with the option to share with client
- Ability to send group and private messages, create multiple contract templates, and create new product subcategories
Users of the software will also experience an improved look and feel, with an overall cleaner aesthetic. Those interested in checking out the new version of the software can sign up for a 30-day free trial by visiting: mydomastudio.com/signup.
For additional information or press inquiries please contact:
Alicia Ward, Marketing Manager
Phone: 1 (855) MYDOMA1 (693-6621) ext. 702
Visit us on:
Facebook: Mydoma Studio